cheesecakes

Lemon Cheesecake
Ohhh sweet destiny at last I found theeeee. (Please sing with
intense passion while closing your eyes and slowly moving your head
back and forth) Truly this cheesecake will create such feeling and
passion you might find true love the minute you sink your teeth in to it.
A light lemon cheesecake topped with a lemon curd that bites back.
Packed full of pucker.

New York Deli Style Cheesecake, with a twist....

This dense New York Deli favorite is a must and quite versatile.
Here, I have topped it with a chocolate ganache and fresh raspberry
puree that.....Wait, can you hear that? It's not very loud but you can
surely hear it! It is the sound of pure satisfaction and it lies within the
creamy walls of this cheesecake. It says, "Sit back, relax and worship me!"


8 inch cheesecake $25

10 inch cheesecake $45

12 inch cheesecake $60

2 comments:

Kendall Paige said...

Ooookay....
I totally just drooled over this.... YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can it be in my tummy?

jackie said...

Oh sweet mother of pearl! You're killing me with these. How much do you charge just to lick the bowls you use to mix in? Just an idea.... btw, I'm 1st!